Join us in 2019 on this self-guided tour of enchanting private Vancouver gardens – a fundraiser for Heritage Vancouver Society.
Garden Tour 2019
Join us on June 22 & 23, 2019 for our 7th Garden Tour Fundraiser! This year’s garden tour features 15 gardens from across the city. From a large professionally designed estate garden to a tiny townhouse courtyard showing what can be achieved in a small space, this year’s tour has something to delight and appeal to all interests!
The 2019 Heritage Vancouver Garden Tour is today and tomorrow! Tickets are no longer available for purchase online, and can only be purchased on site at the one of the following locations: 1892 West 29th Avenue or at 955 West 22nd Avenue.
If you purchased your ticket online after June 13th, then you will need to pick up your ticket(s) at our designated Will Call table, which can be found at 1892 West 29th Avenue
Please note that all ticket sales are final.
Starting Sunday, May 26th, 2019 Garden Tour tickets can also be purchased at our following retail partners:
• Hunters Garden Centre (only at Hunters’ Vancouver location) – 2560 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC
• Southlands Nursery – 6550 Balaclava St, Vancouver, BC
• Figaro’s Garden – 1896 Victoria Dr, Vancouver, BC
• Maple Leaf Garden Centre (North Van) – 1343 Lynn Valley Rd, North Vancouver, BC
• Maple Leaf Garden Centre (West Van) – 2558 Haywood Ave, West Vancouver, BC
• Hewers Hardware and Garden Centre – 4459 W 10th Ave, Vancouver, BC
Want to receive future tour details, Early Bird ticket announcements, you have or know of a garden for future tours, or any questions? Let us know at email@example.com
For a video montage of previous Garden Tour Fundraisers, follow the links below for videos put together by volunteer David Grimble.
This year’s Garden Tour is sponsored by:
Gordon Tietjen, Home & Garden Realty
Rakes and Ladders
Gaia Green Products Ltd
Bartlett Tree Experts
Adera Natural Stone Supply
BC Landscape and Nursery Association
A fundraiser for Heritage Vancouver Society
Questions about the tour?
Or Bill Yuen at 604-254-9411 (voice/text)