Heritage Vancouver’s 5th Annual Garden Tour – Fundraiser
Presented by Benjamin Moore
June 11 & 12 (Sat & Sun), 2016
Valid for both days – 10am to 4pm
Buy tickets: At Garden Centres (any time from now until the day of the tour)and a specified garden (only on the days of the tour June 11-12) listed at the bottom of this page
Presented by Benjamin Moore
Join us on this self-guided tour of enchanting private Vancouver Gardens—a fundraiser for Heritage Vancouver Society.
There is something to delight all tastes whether you are a plant “person” or just wanting ideas for outdoor spaces including ponds and water features, entertaining areas and creatively designed hardscaping (grass replacement!), and elements such as gazebos, custom fencing, gates, and garden ornamentation. Or you want an enjoyable day out visiting charming Vancouver neighborhoods and gardens.
Highlights include grand estates with spectacular views and lush plantings, intimate courtyards showing how to be creative with a small space and achieve a private sanctuary, a plant lover’s paradise, an all native plant garden, winning ways with vegetable and fruits, and a delightful cottage garden created and tended by the renter of a 100+ year old home in a historic neighborhood.
Get inspired by some creative DIY projects including a garden designed by the homeowners after taking Ron Rule’s UBC class.
Don’t miss out, this will be a spectacular tour this year-most gardens never seen on tour before! Get your tickets now. Advance purchase recommended. Numbers are limited.
Attending from out of town?
Enjoy a 10% discount at Vancouver’s Historic Sylvia Hotel Guests purchasing tickets for the Garden Tour, receive a 10% discount at the Sylvia Hotel, a beautiful heritage hotel located on English Bay in the West End of Vancouver and about 20 minutes by car from most gardens. When making your booking, quote the group locator name,‘Heritage Vancouver Garden Tour’. Find out more & book with the Sylvia Hotel
Please note that the discount is only available through bookings made by calling in- 1-877-681-9321
Trafalgar’s Bistro Voted Vancouver’s Greenest restaurant! A surprise treat for all ticket holders enjoying a meal, brunch, lunch, early dinner.
- $35 self-guided ticket/passport is good for both days
- In-person at any of the retailers listed below, while tickets last
- Contact us at 604-254-9411, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online-only ticket purchases end June 5 to ensure mail delivery
- Tickets/passports will start to be mailed out mid-May.
- A Garden Tour location map download link is supplied with your ticket/passport purchase
Online sales are now closed to ensure mail transit time. Tickets are still available at retailers listed below from now until the date of the tour as well as at one of the gardens on the tour (only on Saturday and Sunday of the tour). See below.
The Cheque mail in option is now closed.
3. In-Person, same day sales
In addition to garden centres below, same day sales (June 11 and 12) will take place from 10-4 at 2882 W 17th Ave. Please note: Cash or cheque only please for same day sales at the garden at 2882 W 17th.
4. In-Person purchase, at these wonderfully supportive retailers:
4459 W 10th Avenue, Vancouver
NEW THIS YEAR! Loblaws City Market Arbutus
3185 Arbutus Street
1896 Victoria Drive
Maple Leaf Garden Centre – West Vancouver
2558 Haywood Avenue
Maple Leaf Garden Centre – North Vancouver
1343 Lynn Valley Road
6550 Balaclava Street
Hunters Garden Centre – Vancouver
2560 West Broadway
Hunters Garden Centre – Surrey
15175 72nd Avenue
6250 Lougheed Hwy, Burnaby
4746 Marine Drive, Burnaby
- Cut-off for online purchases is June 5 for mailing.
- If you do not receive your tickets call 604-254-9411.
- From June 5, tickets will continue to be available in-person at the wonderful retailers listed above.
- We regret gardens are not open to children under age 12 other than babies in arms and no pets permitted.
- Photos may be taken only with permission of garden owners.
- Special thank you: Tina Henry Design and Peter Dixon of Sutton WestCoast Realty