Join us on this self-guided tour of enchanting private Vancouver gardens – a fundraiser for Heritage Vancouver Society.
Garden Tour 2018
Our 6th Garden Tour Fundraiser
Gordon Tietjen, Home and Garden Realty
Saturday, June 23 & Sunday, June 24, 2018
Valid for both days – 10am to 4pm
Tickets/passport: Regular $35
PURCHASE in-person at retailers listed below or day-of (only) at two garden location (2425 West 33rd Avenue, or 1701 Waterloo Street at W 1st Avenue).
Includes exclusive entry to enchanting, hand-picked private gardens on Vancouver’s West side. This self–guided tour of private Vancouver gardens is sure to delight.
Don’t delay! Buy your tickets today. Get inspired!
This year we are excited to have iconic architect Arthur Erickson’s garden on tour—a first!
As well, you will find spaces passionate gardeners design and tend themselves as well as professionally designed and maintained gardens and outdoor living areas. From unique water features, to interesting hardscape and privacy solutions, to gardens where vegetable and fruit growing is interwoven aesthetically with flowering plants, and a stunning Japanese garden, there is something to delight all tastes! A variety of grass alternatives are also on display.
Whether you are a passionate plants person, or just want to get some ideas for your own garden or outdoor space, or simply enjoy a pleasant day out-there is something for everyone!
Wander at your leisure over the two days or see it all in one day. Visit some of Vancouver’s historic neighbourhoods and enjoy the sense of community and joy only a garden can bring!
Tickets online have ended to ensure mailings. PURCHASE in-person at retailers listed below or day-of at one of the select gardens (TBA)
- $35 REGULAR Online sales have now ended to ensure mailing.
Purchase tickets/passports at:
A. At retailers listed below, or
B. Day-of (Garden Tour days & hours only) at two garden locations:
1. 2425 West 33rd Avenue
2. 1701 Waterloo Street at West 1st Avenue
- Advance ticket purchase required – get them before they sell out
- Limited number available
- Online-only regular pricing ticket purchases ended Thursday, June 14, 11:59pm to ensure mail delivery
- A garden location PDF map download link is supplied with your ticket/passport purchase
- Retail locations for ticket purchases listed below
- Contact us at 604-254-9411 (voice/message/text), or firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail locations for TICKET PURCHASES – please support these fine retailers, who year after year, have supported Heritage Vancouver’s Garden tour fundraiser
Ticket purchase locations
Tickets online have ended to ensure mailings.
PURCHASE in-person at retailers listed below or day-of at two garden locations (2425 West 33rd Avenue or 1701 Waterloo Street at West 1st Avenue).
6550 Balaclava Street, Vancouver
Hewer Home Hardware & Garden Centre
4459 W 10th Avenue, Vancouver
Maple Leaf Garden Centres
• West Vancouver: 2558 Haywood Avenue
• North Vancouver: 1343 Lynn Valley Road
Hunter’s Garden Centres
• Vancouver: 2560 West Broadway
• Surrey: 15175 72nd Avenue
• North Burnaby/Lougheed: 6250 Lougheed Highway
• Burnaby/Mandeville: 4746 Marine Drive
1896 Victoria Drive, Vancouver
Loblaws City Market
3185 Arbutus Street, Vancouver
A fundraiser for Heritage Vancouver Society
Questions about the tour?
604-254-9411 (txt or voice/msg)